The gold aura represents one of the energy fields that occupy space near some humans, animals, or other objects. Auras give a sense of the authentic traits and personality of an individual. They reveal things about us in a spiritual manner without the need for verbal or written communication. Their radiance tends to remain intangible to most people, and aura characteristics may evolve and take on different hues over time.
Among the body’s centers of spiritual power, or chakras, the gold aura has strong connections with the Solar Plexus chakra. Considered a chakra that focuses on purposeful action and provides a substantial source of vitality, the Solar Plexus chakra brightens one’s presence, similar to the radiant glow of sunlight as a person strengthens their confidence, harnesses their personal power, and seeks deeper levels of wisdom.
Seven Meanings of the Gold Aura
Popular perceptions of the golden color reflect parallel perspectives of the gold aura. They represent intellect, illumination, individualism, and transcendental insight. Their enlightened view fosters greater opportunities for personal, spiritual, and material wealth.
2. Humility and Selflessness in Actions
Individuals with the gold aura learn from past events and hardships they have endured. They gain wisdom from the life events that they have lived. These individuals seek to pursue a more liberated life and fully recognize that life’s journey occasionally takes us along a path with potholes as we seek enlightenment. They choose to maintain a humble composure during difficult and exciting times alike.
3. Wisdom and Experience
Those who possess the gold aura learn from past life experiences, whether good or bad. With their focus on gaining wisdom from past events and interactions, they do a better job than many at developing a strong understanding of others around them.
4. Compassion and Support
Their selfless nature and thorough compassion makes those having gold auras great friends who often express empathy, offer encouragement, and share compassion.
5. Excellence and Dedication
As they strive for excellence, those with gold auras usually avoid showing an overly ambitious or competitive character. Instead, they often carry themselves with humility as they remain fully dedicated to their objectives.
6. Strength and Discipline
The wisdom that those with the gold aura have acquired during life’s journey informs them of the importance of exercising discipline as a way to meet their goals and improve upon past mistakes. This keeps them grounded and gives them the stamina that will help them reach their desired destination.
Similar to the golden glow, those who exude this aura possess a sense of magnetism that is contagious, as well as one that gives those in need of assistance a belief that they will receive attention and consideration. People are naturally drawn to the gold aura.
Nuances Within the Gold Aura
While those possessing the gold aura share general traits, some people subscribe to the belief that further distinctions can be made based upon the exact shade of the gold aura color that radiates from a body:
- Clear Gold Aura: Enlightenment and divine protection are associated with those who maintain a clear aura.
- Shiny Gold Aura: Brightness and a shiny eminence may indicate that a person has started to transition through divine inspiration. Spiritual energy increases as you go through this awakening journey.
- Dark Gold Aura: This phase may reflect that you have encountered a sense of frustration or have become overwhelmed on this spiritual journey. You may need to take a break and reassess your directions.
Personality Traits Associated with the Gold Aura
All auras have personality traits associated with them. The exact balance of these traits may vary within each individual, and may change during the course of an individual’s life due to a variety of circumstances.
Positive Gold Aura Personality Traits
Those in the gold aura have many positive personality traits associated with them. Here are some of the most common mentioned:
- Generosity: With your outgoing and cheerful nature, you generously share your love, affection, and time devoted to others. People often associate with you because they consider time spent with you a fun and rewarding experience. You may impress people with gifts or personal philanthropy, even if your budget is tight.
- Compassion: You prefer that people live happily and often open your ears and heart to others when they have situations that bother them. You have a strong eagerness to assist others and keep your compassionate personality close to your heart. You hope for a world where people enjoy happiness without the negative presence of envy.
- Enlightenment: Beyond possessing and appreciating wisdom, you harvest a variety of enlightenment that includes a deep spiritual sense. This may be manifested in the traditional spirituality of a religion, or more in a more broad sense of living.
- Kindness: Your calm demeanor and winning personality allow people to gravitate toward you. As others get within your orbit, they take notice of the kind of spirit that you evince. Your kindness makes it easy for you to create friendships wherever life’s journey takes you, though as you leave one place and go to another, your departure may cause those who remain there to have a broken heart due to your absence.
- Confident: You confidently associate with people, and enjoy the company of others. This includes old friends, as well as strangers that soon become part of your social network. Your charm and charisma encourage others to want to interact with you.
- Intelligent: You constantly bring ideas to the table. These ideas may come in the form of intellectual statements or academic prose, or through expressive forms such as art and music. You take your life experiences and tap into them when you enter your creative mode. Those with gold auras who enjoy sharing their intellectual pursuits commonly enter professions such as artists and educators. Regardless of their chosen field of employment, they are viewed as an authoritative resource.
- Creative: Building upon their personality trait of intelligence, their flair for the creative often crosses into multiple fields, such as crafting, designing, drawing, painting, and writing. Those with a knack for creativity and heightened moments of intellect may author original works of art, written or musical compositions, or similar creative works. This creativity also applies to the aesthetic in which many with the gold aura live their lives. They may show this by having a beautiful garden or well-decorated home, and often create this beauty in an economical rather than ostentatious manner.
- Hardworking: Whether sketching or composing by hand, or building things in the area you occupy, you have a personality that many would consider to be very involved, diligent, and goal-oriented. You value your creative labor, especially when your work, volunteer, or other activities bring improvements to the lives of others.
- Optimistic: You see the world as a place worth improving and celebrating, offer advice with a view toward improving situations near and faraway, and share excellent counsel because you offer more than a rote answer; you suggest solutions to problems that encourage others to seek the best path possible.
- Patience: You are comfortable explaining things in a way that encourages learning. As previously mentioned, fields such as educators count some of their best members as those who have the gold aura, due to the patience they often exhibit as they offer support.
- Integrity: You design things with great integrity and tenacity. You have a brave, strong, and independent personality, one that is focused on answering questions, seeking solutions, and finding a better way to address a problem by seeking a path with the greatest level of integrity possible.
- Nurturing: By enjoying the company of others, you make new connections but also promote new interactions between others who surround you. You become the center of attraction, usually in a positive way. As others admire you, you see your time with others also as a way to help those who could most benefit from your presence. You tap into your deep well of energy as you find ways to nurture others and encourage their growth.
- Nature-loving: By appreciating the finer things in life, you and others with the gold aura do not simply surround yourself with museum pieces in some isolated art gallery of life. Instead, you see value in appreciating both naturally inspired works of human creativity and the natural world that others may try to pave over, forever alter, or develop. You seek a worldly balance that celebrates nature, rather than one that sees it as something to be tamed or exploited.
- Modest: Despite the tendency of many traits listed above to create a person who might become self-centered, in most cases, those with the gold aura maintain a simple and modest view of life.
Negative Gold Aura Personality Traits
In many cases, the assets that one possesses may become liabilities if mishandled, or if misperceived by others. Below are a few negative traits often associated with the gold aura:
- Pretentious: Your sophisticated views of life may be considered by others as a sign of pretentious behavior.
- Overprotective: In some situations, your mentoring and leadership may be viewed as extending your presence of authority too deep into the lives of others, failing to let them empower themselves.
- Arrogant: Exercise caution and remember your modest manner when you spend what others may perceive to be too much time on the public stage.
- Egoistic: As others congregate around you, this may make you the center of attention in a way that promotes jealousy among those who are more insecure about their social interactions.
- Pretentious: Similar to the other negative traits listed above, this trait is often the impression of others reacting to a person with the gold aura, rather than an outright behavior that is common to this group. What you do with care, they misperceive.
- Perfectionist: Although a person with a gold aura may see this as an objective to pursue, others could associate your quest for self-improvement in a more negative way.
The Gold Aura in Love and Romance
As lovers of beauty and nature, those with the gold aura tend to share and shower their love on those closest to them. They hate moments when their loved ones feel any sense of discomfort or stress. Even in a difficult relationship, they persist in a positive way, doing whatever they can to allow those they love to get through the ups and downs of the relationship without breaking their hearts or causing them pain.
Believers in true love, those with the gold aura remain pragmatic in their loving and romantic relationships. Far from perfectionists in this area, they may limit their personal expectations in an imperfect world so that they do not disappoint themselves. Taking their compassion and their intellect, they use both heart and mind in this part of their lives. They want honesty and freedom in their relationships.
The Gold Aura in Work
Those who possess the gold aura tend to exercise good-natured leadership. What they may lack in ambition, they compensate for in their desire to teach and mentor others and their generally strong work ethic. Many have strong leadership abilities, though they have to cultivate confidence from within to express these skills in a more overt manner.
Despite their strong tendency toward creativity, workers who exhibit the gold aura do whatever possible to avoid drama in any form. They combine their skills in a manner that often allows them to propel themselves into leadership ranks, using their intuition, wisdom, and hard-working nature to compensate for areas in which they may have weaknesses.
Summarizing the Gold Aura
One of the most impressive colors, the gold aura radiates in a way that shines trust and exudes wisdom. Their quest for spiritual mastery gives them great purpose in their daily lives. If a person begins to radiate the gold aura, they should consider that period as an excellent opportunity to focus on their intellectual and creative labors, knowing that this aura may wane, fluctuate, and change once again.
Learn More: If you want to know more about auras, here are 22 aura color meanings.